http://atlas.coolforum.info/index.php?theme=test
les ombres Index du Forum

Ugly Kid Joe I Ll Keep Tryin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les ombres Index du Forum -> Exterieur -> Traité de paix
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kafful

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ugly Kid Joe I Ll Keep Tryin Répondre en citant

Ugly Kid Joe I Ll Keep Tryin > urlin.us/2c3vi

Then..send..your..meaning..with.."Post..meaning"..buttonChorus...And...I'll...keep...tryin...Yeah...I'll...keep...tryin,...to...make...you...mine...Also...we...collected...some...tips...and...tricks...for...you:...Don't...write...just..."I...love...this...song."...Hidden...between...the...lines,...words...and...thoughts...sometimes...hold...many...different...not...yet...explained...meanings...Remember:...your...meaning...might...be...valuable...for...someone...Don't...post...links...to...images...and...links...to...facts...Write...correctly...Don't...spam...and...write...clearly...off-topic...meanings...Don't...write...abusive,...vulgar,...offensive,...racist,...threatening...or...harassing...meanings...Do...not...post...anything...that...you...do...not...have...the...right...to...post...Please...note:...We...moderate...every...meaningFollow...these...rules...and...your...meaning...will...be...publishedRecordman..11..Cat's..In..The..Cradle..New!..Highlight..lyrics..to..add..Meanings,..Special..Memories,..and..Misheard..LyricsUgly..Kid..Joe..-..I'll..Keep..Tryin'Then...type...your...knowledge,...add...image...or...YouTube...video...till..."Good-o-meter"...shows..."Cool"...or..."Awesome!"RecordmanEverything...About...YouCats...In...The...CradleNeighborMilkman's...SonPanhandlin'...PrinceSo...Damn...CoolCloudy...SkiesBusy...BeeAll...Ugly...Kid...Joe...Lyrics...→FeaturedlyricsAll...About...That...Bass...LyricsMeghan...TrainorSledgehammer...LyricsFifth...HarmonyOne...Last...Time...LyricsAriana...GrandeThinking...Out...Loud...LyricsEd...SheeranOnly...LyricsNicki...MinajHey...Mama...LyricsDavid...GuettaInfinity...LyricsMariah...CareyHeartbeat...Song...LyricsKelly...ClarksonI...Lived...LyricsOneRepublicWant...To...Want...Me...LyricsJason...DeruloExplain...View...10...more...explanationsAdd...your...explanationWrite...an...explanationUsernameYour...explanationBoldItalicLinkAdd...an...image...new!Explain...20...words...Good...Cool...Awesome!...Explanation...guidelines:...Describe...what...artist...is...trying...to...say...in...a...certain...line,...whether...it's...personal...feelings,...strong...statement...or...something...elselyrics.astraweb.com.is.a.not-for-profit.resourceProvide.quotes.to.support.the.facts.you.mentionYour.knight.in.shinin'.armor,.yeah,.baby.That's.good.enough.for.meAll...of...my...lines...print...correct...WATCH...more...videos...8...More...Hilarious...Misheard...Lyrics...About...Food...You'll...never...hear...them...the...same...way...again...Discuss...This...Song...Add...a...new...song...discussionAll.advertising.proceeds.are.used.to.maintain.its.servers.Lyrics.contained.within.lyrics.astraweb.com.subject.to.US.Copyright.Laws.and.are.the.property.of.their.respective.authors.&.,.artists.and.labels.Commercial.use.prohibitedClose..Video..Get..More..Listen..to..Ugly..Kid..Joe..Radio..on..Last.fm..View..All..Music..News..Can..You..Guess..The..Song..By..The..Emojis?..Can..You..Match..These..90s..Lyrics..To..Their..Artist?..Every..Lyric..from..Sawyer..Fredericks'..Debut..Album..'A..Good..Storm'..Follow..Us..facebook..twitter..instagram..pinterest..youtube..google..+..See..All..Artist..videos..Cats..In..The..Cradle..Everything..About..You..Busy..Bee..Ugly..Kid..Joe..-..Cloudy..Skies..(w/..Lyrics)..Ugly..Kid..Joe..-..Cats..In..The..Cradle..Lyrics..Tomorrow's..World..View..Top..100..Hot..Songs..Work..Lyrics..Rihanna..One..Dance..Lyrics..Drake..Sweatshirt..Lyrics..Jacob..Sartorius..I..Took..A..Pill..In..Ibiza..Lyrics..Mike..Posner..I..Want..To..Be..Your..Lady..Baby..Lyrics..INOJ..All..Artists..Similar..Artists..Tesla..Warrant..Extreme..L.A.GunsNo...new...notificationsView...all...notificationsHey,...click...the...icon...to...check...the...status...of...your...contributions.Log...in...or...Sign...upHomeChartsTop...newUpdatesAdd...new...lyricsFeedbackUpload...artist's...image...Click..."add...artist...photo"...and...then..."Browse"...to...choose...artist's...image...from...your...discMake...sure...you've...read...our...simple...tipsHey!...It's...usefulSee...All...Your.knight.in.shining.armor,.yeah,.baby.That's.good.enough.for.meAnd...I'll...keep...tryin'...Yeah...I'll...keep...tryin',...to...make...you...mine...Add.links,.pictures.and.videos.to.make.your.explanation.more.appealingPublish...your...explanation...with..."Explain"...buttonBurrrr!..(Page..not..found)..Sorry,..we..didn't..mean..for..that..to..happen!..You..can..search..Genius..by..using..the..search..bar..above,..or..go..back..to..the..homepageAll...of...my...lines...Now...if...I...was...the...kind...and...had...a...castle...Then...you'd...surely...be...my...queen...we...would...live...up...in...the...tallest...tower...And...we...reraly...would...be...seen...You...don't...even...know...how...much...I...need...you...And...how...much...you...mean...to...me...I'm...a...dog...without...a...bone...hear...me...cryin'...and...it's...time...for...you...to...see...thatAbout...Genius...Embed...a...Text...Verified...Artists...Contributor...Guidelines...Education...Press...Advertise...Privacy...Policy...Jobs...Developers...Terms...of...Use...Contact...us......2016...Genius...Media...Group...IncCorrect.this.Line.Record.a.Video.Annotation.Edit.Video.Id.Add.an.Image.Formatting.Help.Save.(shift+enter).cancel.Add.an.image,.video,.or.tweet.by.pasting.in.the.URL:.Add.a.link.like.this:.[Check.out.my.fave.website](.Simple.formatting:.*Italicize.Album.Titles*.>.This.is.how.you.quote.from.other.sources.How.to.write.for.Genius..Save.Video..Re-record.Video..Watch.Video.Again.more.artist.lyricsMrAnd..I'll..keep..tryin'..Yeah..I'll..keep..tryin',..to..make..you..mine..Don't.hesitate.to.explain.what.songwriters.and.singer.wanted.to.sayOK,...got...it!TweetLikeTweet+1...hotlyrics...FormationBeyonc...One...DanceDrake...Dangerous...WomanAriana...Grande...Work...From...HomeFifth...Harmony...PillowTalkZayn...Malik...WorkRihannasongmeanings...BestRecent0...meaning...Write...about...your...feelings...and...thoughts...Know...what...this...song...is...about?...Does...it...mean...anything...special...hidden...between...the...lines...to...you?...Share...your...meaning...with...community,...make...it...interesting...and...valuable.After...choosing...upload...will...start...automaticallyEmail...This...Song...To...Someone......Rate...this...song!......Printable...Version......Browse...All...Lyrics......Send...your...correction...and...get...karma...points!...Result...of...your...work...will...appear...after...moderatingUgly.Kid.Joe.–.I'll.Keep.Tryin'.lyricsIf.I.had.the.time.and.lotsa.money.The.I'd.take.you.round.the.world.N.if.I.had.a.dime.for.every.penny.Then.I'd.buy.you.diamonds.girl.You.don't.even.know.how.much.I.love.you.And.how.much.I.wanna.beIf...this...song...really...means...something...special...to...you,...describe...your...feelings...and...thoughts0.052..Integrate..the..suggestion..into..the..annotation,..keeping..the..contributor..guidelines..in..mindThere.you.can.add.structure.tags,.correct.typos.or.add.missing.wordsCongratulations!..Keep..posting..annotations..and..earnrespect..from..LyricsMode..community f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les ombres Index du Forum -> Exterieur -> Traité de paix Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation